SU RAVI'S PORTAL




Hi,
Welcome to "SWETHA PADHMAM"-(The White Lotus)-Abode of SARASWATHI-The Goddess of all forms of Fine-arts.My passions - MUSIC, ART & POETRY(TAMIL) are Shared herein. Welcome again to the White Lotus! Wish you a happy blogging!-Su.Ravi

Saturday, April 12, 2008

"KANNAMMA?"




Yashoda adorning Kutti Krishna..
I think it was this desire of Yashoda to see Krishna bedecked with all jewels as a girl baby that
Gets reflected in Maha kavi Bharathiyar's "KANNAMMA"…
I was fascinated by RRV's work- Yasoda's love & affection decorating the baby, Giving a Haaram in the Child's hand to
Engage him, the blank look on the Child Krishna's face- unmindful of all the jewels put on or having to stand naked,
& the best part- the child holding the Mother's thumb-feeling secured…
I have attempted this in the remake
( My Venpa & Crazy Mohan's reaction Venpa on the pic are given here)

Poster Clours on Paper
10th Apl 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home