SU RAVI'S PORTAL




Hi,
Welcome to "SWETHA PADHMAM"-(The White Lotus)-Abode of SARASWATHI-The Goddess of all forms of Fine-arts.My passions - MUSIC, ART & POETRY(TAMIL) are Shared herein. Welcome again to the White Lotus! Wish you a happy blogging!-Su.Ravi

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

ARAVINDHA ANNAI






The inspiration for this work is the immortal painting of Annai By Maniam Selvan ( Ma.se.).

I am proud to recall that Crazy, ma.Se & self were schoolmates @ PS HS, Mylapore and lived
in Mandaveli near SM colony for close to 3 years. That was the time Crazy & I used to visit Artist Maniam's house ( Ma.Se.'s Dad). I still remember that aweinspiring painting of Sri. Maniam on Indira Vizha celebrations at Poompuhar.


I dedicate this drawing to my good old friend Loku alias Ma.Se.

Pen & Pencil on Paper
Oct 07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home