SU RAVI'S PORTAL




Hi,
Welcome to "SWETHA PADHMAM"-(The White Lotus)-Abode of SARASWATHI-The Goddess of all forms of Fine-arts.My passions - MUSIC, ART & POETRY(TAMIL) are Shared herein. Welcome again to the White Lotus! Wish you a happy blogging!-Su.Ravi

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Arumuga Othuvaar


Arumuga othuvaar, plunged into limelight last month, following the controvertial "Thevaaram Singing" at the Chithambaram Temple. These photogrphs of Othuvaar appeared in a Tamil Magazine. I attempted very quick brush work to capture his two poses using Poster colors.
Poster Color on paper
1/04/08

2 Comments:

Blogger era.murukan said...

dear Mr.Ravi

please could you send me your email id? (appears I have misplaced it). Our friend Czy has requested me to forward 'Raamaayana Venpa'.

you can phone me up. Czy has my mobile number.

warm regards

5:20 PM  
Blogger Ravisanth said...

Dear Mr. Murukan,

You can reach me in ravi.subramanian@in.bosch.com

Rgds,

Su.Ravi

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home